|Dates||Service provision||Data security||Display of fonts|
|Name of the retrieved file|
|Transferred amount of data|
|Referrer URL (the previously visited website)|
|User agent sent by your browser (only for mobile version or automatic voice control)|
|Date and time of access|
|Date and time of the last user activity (for session timeout)|
|Browser type Browser version Browser resolution (inner window size) browser language screen size Screen resolution incl. Color depth|
|URL of the viewed page / Downloads|
|Java script on/off|
In addition, the above-mentioned data are used for the following purposes in the context of a consideration of interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR) . The interests are named below:
(1) Should a security incident occur in our company that affects your data, we are obliged to report the case to our data protection supervisory authority (Article 33 GDPR). Since our legitimate interest is to comply with this statutory reporting obligation as quickly as possible, it may happen that in the context of the investigation of the corresponding security incident data about you are processed. Reports of these security incidents to data protection supervisory authorities do not contain any of your personal data.
(2) As it is in our interest to ensure the security of our systems, we regularly conduct security and efficiency tests that allow us to process your above-mentioned data.
(3) It is in our interest, in the event of litigation, to keep evidence until all relevant statutory limitation periods pursuant according to sections 195 and fallowing of the German Civil Code, have expired. For this purpose, we retain the relevant data about you in accordance with these limitation periods.
(4) In addition, it is in our interest to investigate suspected cases and to hand over relevant information to law enforcement authorities in case of a specific criminal suspicion.
2. Information about automated individual decisions
No automated individual decisions are made.
3. Legal basis for the use of your data
a) We process your data as described under Service provision and Display of fonts for the performance of the contractual relationship to you, so you can use and access our website (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR).
b) We process your data in order to safeguard our legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR): It is in our interest to be able to guarantee data security. For this purpose, the data of each visit are stored and evaluated in a log file.
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object to the processing of your data in order to safeguard our legitimate interests. Please read more under 6. Cookies and Web-Tracking.
4. Deletion periods (or storage duration)
- The data processed for the purpose of data security will be deleted after 7 days.
5. Origin of the data
There is no data collection from third parties.